Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Road Trip Wednesday!


Today's Road Trip Wednesday had a pretty fun question.

What animal would your patronus be?

Well.  Goodness.  It took me a while to figure this one out.  I'm not really a psychology major, and since my favorite animal was always a cat I thought it would be some sort of feline (not a regular house cat, but nowhere as powerful and cliche as a panther or a leopard)

Then I thought some more.

Owls.

See, for a long time now I've had a problem with OCD.  Not the sort where I have to make sure everything is in it's proper space, but I tend to over think things and worry about them to the point where it becomes self-destructive.  I'm smart, but sometimes that intelligence can get my mind into trouble.

An owl is smart.  An owl is supposed to be wise and all knowing.  But they represent that knowledge.  Their intelligence can be their downfall.  That, and they can defend themselves but that's hardly the first thing anyone thinks of when they hear the word 'owl'.

So yeah.  :)  I think mine would be an owl.  I'd totally kick dementor butt.

What would your guys' patronus be?

No comments:

Post a Comment